WORK IT - Missy Elliott

miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

DJ Please....
Pick up your phone
I'm on the request line.

This is... a Missy Elliott one time exclusive

CHORUS:
Is it worth it, let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gniht ym tup i
ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gniht ym tup i
If you got a big dick, let me search it
To find out how hard I gotta work ya
ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gniht ym tup i
ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gniht ym tup i

I'd like to get to know ya, so I can show ya
Put the pussy on ya, like I told ya
Gimme all your numbers so I can phone ya
Your girl acting skank than call me ova
Not on the bed, lay me on your sofa
Call before you come, I need to shave my chacha
You do or you don't or you will or you won't cha
Go downtown and eat it like a vulture
See my hips and my tips don't cha
See my ass and my lips don't cha
Lost a few pounds in my whips for ya
That the kinda beat that go ba ta ta
ba ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta
Sex me so good I say blah blah blah
Work it, I need a glass of wata
Boy oh boy its good to know ya

(chorus)

If you're a fly gal, get your nails done
Get a pedicure, get your hair did
Boy lift it up, lets make a toasta
Lets get drunk, its gon bring us closa
Don't I look like a Halle Berry posta?
See ma Belvedere playin tricks on ya
Girlfriend wanna be like me neva
You won't find a bitch that's even betta
I'll make you hot as Las Vegas weatha
Listen up close while I take you backwards
sdrawkcab ti ekat ot ekil yssiM yaw eht hctaW
I'm not a prostitute but I can give you whatchya want
I love your braids and your mouth full of floss
Love the way my ass go ba-bonka bonk bonk
Keep your eyes on my ba-bonka bonk bonk
And think you can handle this ba-donka dunkdunk
Take my thong off and my ass go boom
Cut the lights on so you see what I can do

(chorus)

Boys, boys, all type of boys
Black, white, Puerto Rican, Chinese boys
wai tong tanya tongo tanya tang
wai tong tanya tongo tanya tang
Girls, girls, get that cash
if its 9-5 or shakin ur ass
Ain't no shame ladies, do yo thang
Just make sure you ahead of tha game

just cuz I got a lotta fame supa
Prince couldn't get me change my name papa
Kunta Kinte, a slave again, no sir
Picture black sayin o yes a master
Picture Lil' Kim dating a pastor
minute man big red can outlast ya
Who is the best, I don't have to ask ya
When I come out, you won't even matta
Why you act dumb like ieegh, duh
You say you act dumb like uuugh, duh
As the drummer boy go pa rum pum pum pum
Give ya some some, some of this cinnabun

(Chorus)

to my fellas ooh
I like the way you work that
To my ladies, woo
You sure know how to work that.
goodgod




Publicar un comentario

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009   ©TOP10-CANCIONES Politica de PrivacidadAll lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

Back to TOP